AWS Certification Workshop: Cloud Practitioner
AWS Certification Training Description
This workshop is designed to help IT professionals prepare for the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification exam. In this workshop, we review the exam guidelines and cover the main topics you may be tested on.
The AWS Cloud Practitioner certification exam assesses your overall understanding of the AWS Cloud. The exam, and hence this course, focuses on the knowledge and skills necessary to demonstrate an understanding and competence with AWS. These concepts are divided into four domains: cloud concepts, security, technology, and billing and pricing
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
This workshop (and certification) assumes attendees have prior knowledge with general IT concepts, from both a technical and business perspective. For example, a basic understanding of:
- Costs of operating IT
In addition, a basic understanding of cloud computing service and deployments models is helpful but not required. No prior AWS experience is necessary.