Developing for Amazon Web Services (AWS)
This course is designed to help developers design and build secure, reliable, and scalable AWS-based applications. In this course, we cover fundamental concepts and baseline programming for developing applications that interact with Amazon Web Services (AWS). We also show you how to work with AWS code libraries, SDKs, and IDE toolkits so that you can programmatically develop and deploy resources on the AWS platform. This course provides a choice of using either Java (Eclipse) or C# (Visual Studio).
- Install and configure SDKs and IDE toolkits
- Securely authenticate to the AWS cloud
- Automate deploying EC2 instances using C# or Java
- Programmatically store files in S3
- Implement Lambda functions to execute code in response to an AWS event
Who Should Attend
Developers who want to learn how to programmatically interact with AWS.
- Familiarity with the basic AWS services such as EC2, S3, SQS
- Experience programming in C#, Java, or Python
- A computer with either Eclipse or Visual Studio installed
- Configuring IDEs and SDKs
- Configuring Eclipse or Visual Studio with the AWS SDK
- Securely Authenticating to the AWS Cloud
- Automate Basic Service Operations using C# or Java
- Deploying EC2 Instances
- Creating S3 Buckets and Uploading Files into AWS
- Construct an Asynchronous Message Queue with SQS
- Implement Serverless Computing with AWS Lambda
- Running Code in Response to an Event
- Implement Scheduled or ‘cron’ Jobs
- Create a Lambda Function to Automatically Process Files in S3
Please Contact Your ROI Representative to Discuss Course Tailoring!