Google Cloud Platform Trainer Requirements
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Working with ROI Training, Google’s 2017 Google Cloud Global Training Partner of the Year, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
ROI Training’s Google Cloud training team delivers Google Cloud Platform (GCP) product and solution training to hundreds of partners, customers and developers around the world. Having trained over 35,000 people on Google Cloud, across 6 continents and over 30 countries, we are scaling at an unprecedented rate. Joining the ROI team will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career in an emerging market.
ROI is the industry recognized leader in delivering tailored/customized Cloud content (e.g. different depths and time-lengths) for different target audiences. As a Technical Trainer on the ROI team, you will deliver training to strategic and/or confidential customers/partners. You will participate in training planning conversations with strategic customers/partners and work on tailoring content for those audiences as required. You will deliver hands-on Google Cloud Platform curriculum training, ranging from 1-day classes to multi-week certification programs. The training will be delivered in-person and/or virtually.
Regions: United States, Canada, Latin America, EMEA, India, APAC
Languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Swedish
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience teaching technology and public speaking.
- Experience architecting and deploying systems to the public cloud (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Travel up to 50% of the time globally, as required.
- GCP Professional Data Engineer and/or GCP Professional Cloud Architect certifications.
- Understanding of virtualization and containers (Docker, Kubernetes, microservices)
- Experience with database and big data technologies (SQL, Hadoop, Spark etc)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
- Programming experience
- Current AWS and/or Azure certifications