Cloud Trainer Requirements
Working with ROI Training, Google Cloud’s 2018 Global Training Partner of the Year, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use Cloud technologies to connect with customers, employees and partners.
ROI Training’s Cloud training team delivers AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure product and solution training around the world. Having trained over 80,000 people on Cloud technologies, across 6 continents and over 30 countries, we are scaling at an unprecedented rate. Joining the ROI team will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career in an emerging market.
ROI is the industry recognized leader in delivering tailored/customized Cloud content (e.g. different depths and time-lengths) for different target audiences. As a Technical Trainer on the ROI team, you will deliver training to strategic and/or confidential customers/partners. You will participate in training planning conversations with strategic customers/partners and work on tailoring content for those audiences as required. You will deliver hands-on intensive training, ranging from 1-day classes to multi-week certification programs. The training will be delivered in-person and/or virtually.
Regions: United States, Canada, Latin America, EMEA, India, APAC
Languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Swedish
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience teaching technology and public speaking.
- Experience architecting and deploying systems to the public cloud (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Travel up to 50% of the time globally, as required.
- GCP Professional Data Engineer and/or GCP Professional Cloud Architect certifications.
- Understanding of virtualization and containers (Docker, Kubernetes, microservices)
- Experience with database and big data technologies (SQL, Hadoop, Spark etc)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
- Programming experience
- Current AWS and/or Azure certifications