A motivated, committed team is one of the most important factors when it comes to success. We will define motivation and look at intrinsic and extrinsic motivators at work. After looking at several models, we will discuss how they apply to motivating work teams. In the latter half of the course, each participant will develop action plans to create an energized work culture and a motivating work environment.
- The definition of motivation and what are intrinsic and extrinsic motivators at work
- Creating a motivating team environment
- Review three motivation models and apply them to your team
- Discuss ways to energize and get the very best from your people
- Develop a motivation and reward plan for your team
Who Should Attend
Any manager who would like to improve the motivation and energy of their team.
While there are no prerequisites for this course, an understanding of the basic precepts of management will be helpful.
Introductions and Objectives
- Negotiate learning objectives with the class in order to customize and meet real-world needs
Definition of Motivation?
- Define motivation and review common themes of motivated people
- Create a description of a super motivated person
- Dealing with under-performers
- Review three motivation models and apply them to our matrix teams
Motivating Matrix Teams
- Define the skills and techniques to motivate a team
“But What Can I Do to Create a Motivating Environment?”
- Develop plans that create and promote intrinsic motivators, an energized work culture, and an environment where staff want to be there
Personal Action Plans
- Create action plans for back at work
|Please Contact Your ROI Representative to Discuss Course Tailoring!|