Data-Driven Transformation with Google Cloud
Designed for leaders and business decision-makers, this course will help you explore opportunities the cloud can provide to transform your business. You’ll learn how cloud technology, data, and machine learning applications are helping businesses reimagine their daily work. You’ll uncover new possibilities in your data strategy and learn to think like a data engineer. You’ll also learn how to translate business challenges into machine learning use cases and vet them for feasibility and impact.
- Recognize the value of transformation with Google Cloud.
- Explore innovation opportunities within your business.
- Discover the Google Cloud Adoption Framework and maturity model.
- Evaluate strategies needed to build a data driven organization
- Apply data thinking to your business use case.
- Discover how data engineering language can articulate your business needs.
- Recognize the transformative nature of Machine Learning.
- Understand what a transformation partnership with Google could look like.
- Knowledgeable about their own business products/services and industry.
- No prior technical knowledge is required.
Who Should Attend
- Traditional enterprise business decision-makers.
- Suitable for all management levels leading Product, Operations, Finance, People Management, Sales, Marketing, and Client Management interested in how Google Cloud can support their business transformation.
- Participants should be reasonably new to cloud technology.
Module 1: Google Cloud Transformation
- The value of business transformation
- The importance of mission
- How cloud enables transformation
- Google Cloud Adoption Framework
Module 2: Unlocking value from your data
- Building a data driven organization
- Apply data thinking
- Data Lifecycles
Module 3: Machine Learning in Transformation
- How Machine Learning can transform your business
- What is Machine Learning?
- How to be successful with ML
- How Google can support your ML Journey
Module 4: What’s Next?
- Transformation Action Plan
- Google Cloud Training
- Google Cloud Professional Services
- Cloud Maturity Assessment