Global Client and Project Manager
About ROI Training
ROI is a five-time winner of Google Cloud’s Training Partner of the Year award and six-time TrainingIndustry.com Top 20 IT Training Company.
Founded in 2002, ROI Training, Inc. designs and implements customized technology and management training solutions for global organizations. ROI Training has partnerships with highly successful financial service firms, technology, and international companies providing enterprise-wide training solutions.
As a leader in the training industry, ROI has a branch of operations solely focused on designing and delivering custom new-hire training and enterprise-wide program initiatives for global investment banks, financial service firms, and medium and large-sized organizations. These programs are designed to upskill employees and provide organizations with a technologically diverse and skilled workforce required to support a myriad of job functions within an enterprise. Virtual and onsite programs are taught internationally; ROI has designed and delivered programs throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC.
New Global Client and Project Manager
Locations: Boston – New York – Chicago – Austin – London – Dublin
Responsible for coordinating with internal/external event teams to manage the logistics
and instructor travel for assigned training events; overall event management and support to
ensure a high-quality experience for each event; project management as needed to support
overall ROI Training goals.
- Partner with ROI Sales Team to ensure seamless delivery of all training programs
● Apply existing processes and procedures to organize and document logistics per event
● Work with Google contacts, Partner contacts, and direct Customers to gather key details
for each specific training event/program assigned
● Partner with instructors to ensure they have what they need to deliver a successful event
including proper access to course content and student labs
● Book travel and coordinate logistics for trainers
● Maintain positive ongoing relationships with internal staff, instructors, Google staff, Google
● Advise on process improvements as needed
● Contribute to ongoing team goals/company goals
● General willingness to “do whatever it takes” to get the job done to successful conclusion
● Represent ROI Training at internal/external events, group meetings, Google-sponsored events,
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Familiar with IT training environment and Instructor-Led training in general
- Highly customer service-oriented personality
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible with rapidly changing environment and shifting priorities
- Works well independently as well as in teams
- Willing to take ownership of situation to complete objectives
- Extremely efficient in time management
- Maturity to make decisions on expenditures/budget impact
- Familiar with Google Workspace (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
We offer a generous, competitive compensation package for exceptional performers, as well as PTO and 401(k) company match plans. Ability to travel required, primarily USA and some international.
Interested in this position?
Please submit your information below.