Become a Cloud Trainer
About ROI Training
ROI is a four-time winner of Google Cloud’s Training Partner of the Year award and five-time TrainingIndustry.com Top 20 IT Training Company.
Founded in 2002, ROI Training, Inc. designs and implements customized technology and management training solutions for global organizations. ROI Training has partnerships with highly successful financial service firms, technology, and international companies providing enterprise-wide training solutions.
As a leader in the training industry, ROI has a branch of operations solely focused on designing and delivering custom new-hire training and enterprise-wide program initiatives for global investment banks, financial service firms, and medium and large-sized organizations. These programs are designed to upskill employees and provide organizations with a technologically diverse and skilled workforce required to support a myriad of job functions within an enterprise. Virtual and onsite programs are taught internationally; ROI has designed and delivered programs throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC.
Working with ROI Training, Google Cloud’s Global and Regional Training Partner of the Year for 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use Cloud technologies to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
ROI Training’s Cloud training team delivers AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure product and solution training around the world. Having trained over 130,000 people on Cloud technologies, across 6 continents and over 30 countries, we are scaling at an unprecedented rate. Joining the ROI team will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career in an emerging market.
ROI is the industry-recognized leader in delivering tailored/customized Cloud content (e.g., different depths and time lengths) for different target audiences. As a Technical Trainer on the ROI team, you will deliver training to strategic and/or confidential customers/partners. You will participate in training planning conversations with strategic customers/partners and work on tailoring content for those audiences as required. You will deliver hands-on intensive training, ranging from 1-day classes to multi-week certification programs. The training will be delivered in person and/or virtually.
Regions: United States, Canada, Latin America, EMEA, India, APAC
Languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Swedish
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience teaching technology and public speaking
- Experience architecting and deploying systems to the public cloud (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Travel up to 50% of the time globally, as required
- Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer and/or Google Cloud Professional Architect certifications
- Understanding of virtualization and containers (Docker, Kubernetes, microservices)
- Experience with database and big data technologies (SQL, Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
- Programming experience
- Current AWS and/or Azure certifications