Industry Use Cases for Generative AI
This course is designed for business professionals and technical individuals who are interested in understanding the practical applications of Generative AI in various industries. This course targets professionals across different roles, including business analysts, data scientists, software developers, business users and decision-makers, who are specifically interested in leveraging Generative AI for business solutions.
- Gain insights into real-world GenAI use cases across industries such as Retail, Healthcare, Media, and Financial Services
- Become familiar with the GenAI tools available on Google Cloud, including Gen App Builder and Vertex AI Model Garden
- Understand the ethical considerations associated with implementing GenAI solutions using Google Cloud
- Learn about Responsible AI practices and guidelines provided by Google Cloud, and understand how to address privacy, bias, and transparency concerns in GenAI systems
This course is intended for business end users who are interested in learning about GenAI and how it can be used to solve real-world problems in their day-to-day roles inside of their organizations.
There are no prerequisites for this course. This course aims to provide both introductory and advanced insights into GenAI, making it suitable for individuals with varying levels of AI expertise.
Module 1: Understanding Generative AI
- Learn about GenAI and GenAI on Google Cloud
- Define the different GenAI services available in Google Cloud for end users
Module 2: Potential Generative AI Use Cases in Healthcare
- Discuss the potential use of GenAI technologies in Healthcare for the following scenarios:
- Healthcare Life Sciences
- Payer Use Cases
- Provider Use Cases
- Pharma and MedTech Use Cases
Module 3: Potential Generative AI Use Cases
- Explore different use cases for GenAI in industries including Retail, Healthcare, and Entertainment
- Discuss how to start identifying use cases within current day-to-day roles
Module 4: Demos and Q&A Session
- Learn about next steps for GenAI with Google