Alibaba Cloud Technical Essentials
The Alibaba Cloud Technical Essentials 1-day course introduces you to Alibaba Cloud core services and common solutions. It provides you with the fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying Alibaba Cloud services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on Alibaba Cloud.
This course includes instructor lecture, demos, and labs.
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the Alibaba Cloud platform and navigate the Alibaba Cloud Console
- Leverage the foundational Alibaba Cloud services, including Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Elastic Compute Service (ECS), Object Storage Service (OSS), and block-level Elastic Block Storage (EBS) disks
- Provision, scale, and distribute compute infrastructure using Alibaba Cloud
- Run containerized applications with Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) and Elastic Container Instance
- Deploy relational and NoSQL databases with the ApsaraDB service
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for:
- Those responsible for articulating the features of Alibaba Cloud services to customers
- Anyone interested in learning how to get started with using Alibaba Cloud
- SysOps administrators, Solution Architects, and developers interested in using Alibaba Cloud services
This course covers the following concepts:
- Provisioning resources with the Alibaba Cloud Console
- Understanding the deployment model: Regions and Zones
- Managing users and permissions with Resource Access Management (RAM)
- Creating Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) networks and resources such as vRouters and vSwitches, and security groups
- Deploying virtual servers with Elastic Compute Service (ECS)
- Hosting relational and NoSQL Databases with ApsaraDB
- Leveraging Object Storage Service (OSS) for durable offsite backup
- Running containerized workloads in the Alibaba Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK)
- Deploying containers without managing servers with the container instance service
Please Contact Your ROI Representative to Discuss Course Tailoring!